Hōhepa Hawke’s Bay is part of Hohepa Services Limited, delivering intellectual disability services based on the work of Rudolf Steiner (Anthroposophical Curative Education and Social Therapy). Hōhepa is a therapeutic community based on the work of Rudolf Steiner, supporting children and adults with intellectual disabilities with the aim of enabling them to live as independently as possible; our mission is ‘every life fully lived’. The Hōhepa school in Poraiti is a jewel in our crown, providing education, meaningful opportunities and fun for students with special needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced and capable Eurythmy Therapist to join the team at our Poraiti site.
Your duties in this position will include, but not be limited to:
· To provide individual Eurythmy Therapy for children and young adults
· To support morning circle in classes with group sessions
· To further your own professional development in the field of Curative Education and Eurythmy Therapy
· To be fully responsible for the children and young persons in your care at all times.
· To keep accurate records of all therapy sessions and class lessons.
· To develop good working relationships with colleagues.
· To instruct and guide any assistants helping you.
Do you think this could be the role for you? Don't miss out; apply now!